Bug-A-Salt Promotion Terms & Conditions
Bug-A-Salt Promo Terms & Conditions
This section sets out the Conditions for the InSinkErator Bug-A-Salt (Promotion)
a. Redemption product: Bug_A-Salt Black Fly Edition
b. Customer’s Purchase Price means the invoiced price detailed in the Authorised InSinkErator Merchant’s receipt to be submitted as part of the redemption claim procedure described in Clause 4.
c. Eligible Product means brand-new InSinkErator Food Waste Disposers purchased from an Authorised InSinkErator Merchant in New Zealand, with a purchase price adding up to $2,000 (excluding GST) and above.
d. Ineligible Product means any ex-display, seconds stock, scratch and dent stock or used stock.
e. Ineligible Purchases means any lay-bys or similar arrangements (unless initiated and paid for in full during the Promotion Period).
g. Promoter means Parex Industries Limited, 5 Tolich Place, Henderson.
h. Promotion Period means the period between 1st February and the close of business on 31 July 2024 (inclusive).
2. To be eligible to claim the Bonus, you must:
a. Purchase Eligible Products from an authorised InSinkErator Merchant during the Promotion Period;
b. Pay in full during the Promotion Period;
c. Be aged 18 years or over. Claims must be submitted and received by 30 August 2024.
d. Multiple claims permitted, subject to the following:
i. Only one claim permitted per purchase of an Eligible Product i.e. one Bonus per Eligible Product;
iii. No claim can be for more than 4 Eligible Products per installation address;
iv. Duplicated claims using the same invoice details and images may be flagged as fraudulent and ignored; and
v. Each claim must be submitted in accordance with the claim requirements specified in these Conditions.
3. Claims must include a legible copy of the original invoice which clearly shows the Eligible Product(s) purchased and paid for in full within the Promotional Period (collectively Claim Documents), plus a clear photo of the same purchased product installed, or the product in its packaging upon receipt of delivery.
If images of the product are not yet available, simply attach your receipt twice and we will be in touch with you on what else
4. Claims will not be accepted by fax or any other means. InSinkErator reserves the right to disqualify all incomplete or late redemptions.
5. All claimants must retain their original invoice which clearly shows the Eligible Product(s) purchased. Claimants may be required to provide these invoices to the Promoter for ALL claims for verification purposes. Eligible Product(s) must be purchased from an Authorised InSinkErator reseller in New Zealand
6. The Promoter recommends that prior to purchasing a Participating Product the customer verifies that the retailer is authorised to participate in this Promotion.
7. The Promoter does not guarantee that all Participating Products will be available for purchase throughout the Promotional Period.
8. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority made under applicable New Zealand legislation.
9. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including for negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable
control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in offer value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of a cashback.
10. By participating in the promotion and opting in at the point of product registration, each claimant also acknowledges that a further primary purpose for collection of claimants’ personal information by the Promoter is to enable the Promoter to use the information to assist in improving goods and services and to contact claimants in the future with
information on special offers or provide claimants with marketing materials via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel whether existing now or in the future. By entering the promotion and opting in at the point of product registration, each claimant agrees that the Promoter may use claimants’ personal information in this manner.
11. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes, modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any provision of relevant legislation in New Zealand (“NonExcludable Guarantees”).
12. If any products purchased during the promotional period are returned for refund (other than for warranty reasons), the refund amount will apply only to the final purchase price and be subject to the terms and conditions of the merchant’s return policies. The purchase is also ineligible for any claim and if one has already been awarded, it will be deducted from the refund amount. This clause does not limit or affect the claimant’s rights with regards to warranties on the Participating Product either from the manufacturer or implied by legislation.
13. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating sales agents and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
14. Claims are not transferable or assignable.
15. Offer is on a while stocks last basis. It is not valid with any other InSinkErator promotion, discount and/or voucher unless stated otherwise, and only available on the purchase of new InSinkErator boxed models. Seconds stock, box-damaged and display stock purchased from Authorised InSinkErator Resellers are excluded from this promotion.2